Terms & Conditions
- To reserve your chosen date a non-refundable deposit of £50.00 is required for linens and £25.00 for Balloons. Until this has been paid your date is NOT secure. This deposit is taken off the final amount payable to Balloon World.
- In the event of a cancellation prior to your event the deposit is non-refundable. If cancellation is less than 14 days before your function date, 50% of your invoice is retained.
- In the event of a postponement, your deposit is still held and can be transferred to your new function date. (providing there is availability at Balloon World)
- A signed copy of the terms and conditions must be returned to Balloon World (attached to invoice)
- At all times first class materials will be used, however we can not be held responsible for balloons bursting once we have left the venue.
- A deposit may be charged (up to £100.00) on balloon framework, stands and balloon nets for outside and some indoor events.
- All frameworks, stands and balloon nets remain the property of Balloon World.
- Responsibility of the frame, stands & balloon net are that of the hirer until returned to Balloon World.
- The deposit will be refunded after collection/return of the frames unless damaged 7-10 days after your function.
- DO NOT leave young children unattended with balloons, as they could choke or be suffocated by an uninflated or popped balloon.
- Do not deliberately inhale helium gas. Although it is not poisonous it can result in asphyxiation.
- Final Payment if due in full 21 days before your function date. Balloon collection payment can either be on the day or before the specified collection date.
- Orders must be confirmed by email 14 days before date required.
- Images (logos) must be supplied in a .jpeg or pdf format.
- Orders will either be collected or delivered. Details to be confirmed with the customer and Balloon World.
- Payment for balloon printing must be 50% on conformation of the order and then 50% on collection/delivery, unless by account.
CHAIR COVERS & TABLE LINENS
- All linens remains the property of Balloon World.
- During the period of hire, the hirer shall be solely responsible for the hired goods and insuring the goods.
- Balloon World shall not be responsible for injury or damage to persons or property however sustained arising from our goods under hire.
- The contract for the hire of the linens is between Balloon World and the hirer, not the venue unless goods are being hired directly by the venue
- A refundable security deposit is payable in addition to the hire charges, of £50.00. Please pay this as either a cheque or cash. This is not banked but kept as a holding deposit
- Any Shortages and/or damages to hired linens will be charged at a replacement cost to Balloon World. The cost per chair cover is £7.50, per sash £5.00 & per table cloth £20.00
- Charges will be made for linens that are damaged to no repair. i.e; ripped covers, candle wax stained, grease, heavy earth stains, dye from material flower confetti & pen
- Balloon World will inform the hirer within 10 days, in writing of any damages and costs concerning any of the hired goods. An invoice will be sent outlining the damage & amount to be paid
- The security deposit will be returned 7-10 days after your event date
- Items will be ready for collection or delivered at the agreed location on the allocated date
- Any adjustments to final numbers of linens hired (if less than 10) must be confirmed 14 days prior to your function date. If the number is greater than 10 chair covers please confirm 21 days before your function date. Any increase or decrease in numbers hired will be charged accordingly and you will be sent a revised invoice for payment.
- Final Payment if due in full 21 days before your function date.
- Never leave cylinders unattended
- Keep cylinders away from children at all times.
- Never open the cylinder valve tap without fitting the inflator nozzle first. Once the inflator is connected, open the valve slowly
- If transporting the cylinder in an appropriate vehicle make sure it is securely & safely fastened.
- Please ensure cylinders are stored upright in well ventilated areas, at room temperature & away from direct heat.
- Never use equipment which may be damaged. Under no circumstances attempt to repair any item of equipment.